3.12.09

Wolf Cub

I rarely post music from other artists on my page because well it is MY blog and it is hard enough sellin my own records without doin pub for someone else...but I do get tempted.  In this case I can't resist.
I like tryin to put my readers on to soemthing they may not automatically associate with me or something they haven't heard of at all. 

This cat Burial is one of my favorite artists of ANY genre out right now.  I can listen to his music and get inspired to create myself.  I love that.  I love that he teamed up with Four Tet for this track.  It is in heavy rotation at my house so I wanted to share it with you guys.



enjoy...

~HallaH

1 comment:

  1. I love...
    And ur right, it definitely does inspire creation. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete


Available at mafmaddix.com